This page lists information in connection with the project.
Members of DynGeo
Events related to the project
- May 27-31, 2019, Dynamics of Group Actions
- January 14-18, 2019, Geometric Structures and Dynamic in Nice
- January 7-11, 2019, Winter School in Nice
- June 25, 2018, 3rd GAAG, Nancy
- June 22, 2018, 11th Geometry Day
- June 11-14, 2018, Pseudo-Riemannian geometry and Anosov representations
- February 19-22, 2018Geometric Structures and Representation Varieties
- January 18, 2018, 2nd GAAG
- December 1, 2017, 10th Geometry Day
- November 17, 2017, Géométrie kählérienne et géométrie des groupes
- October 9-13, 2017, 2nd conference "Recent Advances in Surface Group Representations"
- April 28, 2017, 9th Geometry Day
- February 20-23, 2017, Conference « Asymptotic geometry of groups and spaces»
- February 3, 2017, 1st GAAG
DynGeo is a research project concerned with the dynamical, geometric and analytic facets of discrete subgroups of Lie groups. This includes generalisations of Fuchsian groups, the structure of their moduli space, the thermodynamic formalism, as well as the geometrical and analytical properties of space-times and their infinity.
The project's partners are distributed in Lille, Luxembourg, Nice, Paris and Strasbourg.